For People of all Sexual Orientations and Identities
Being in relationship with another can be difficult and often brings up our biggest insecurities and fears of loss. If we lacked relationship role models, creating a safe connection can feel even more challenging.
Do any of the following statements sound familiar?
- You feel disconnected from your partner or yourself while in relationship.
- The same fight keeps happening over and over.
- You find yourself attracted to the same types of partners.
- The more you need your partner, the more they pull away.
- You feel smothered by your partner.
Whether you want to work alone or alongside your significant other, I can help you explore the feelings behind the conflict, learn to navigate conflict more skillfully, communicate more effectively and feel closer to one another.
Stronger bonds are possible when you have the right tools. Couples Counseling can help!
Contact me for a free 15-minute phone consultation to see if we're a good fit.